Welcome to The Whitecap Mountains Ski & Golf Resort!
Thank you for your interest in The Whitecap Mountains, Northern Wisconsin's premier year-round family vacation resort. We invite you to discover the exceptional lodging choices you have when planning your vacation at The Whitecap Mountains.
Whitecap Lodging offers a wide variety of cozy, affordable accommodations from fully equipped chalets or condos to efficient lodge style rooms.
Please call 715-561-2227 for more information. Whether you plan to visit our beautiful area to golf, ski, or simply get away to relax, the Whitecap Mountains Ski & Golf Resort is the answer!
Location (interactive map)
|Unit||Virtual Tour||Bedrooms||Baths||No. of Guests||Rating||Pets Allowed|
|Mt. Retreat 1||4||2||10||Village||NO|
|Mt. Retreat 2||2||1||4||Village||NO|
|TwinPeaks 1 & 2||3||2||8||Village w/Whirlpool||YES|
|Baer's Den||3||2||6||Village w/Whirlpool||NO|
|Grenoble 1 & 2||4||3||9||Trailside/Whirlpool||YES|
|Mineshaft 1 & 2 - formerly St. Moritz||5||4||11||Trailside||NO|
|Mt. Meadow 1||4||3||8||Trailside w/Whirlpool||YES|
|Mt. Meadow 2||4||3||8||Trailside||NO|
|Mt. Meadow 4||4||3||8||Trailside||NO|
|Mt. Meadow 6||4||3||8||Trailside||YES|
|Mt. Meadow 7||4||3||8||Trailside||YES|
|Mt. Meadow 8||4||3||8||Trailside|
|WHITECAP LODGE||Trailside with Pool & Hot Tub||NO|
|Lodge Suite 217||2||6||Premier, Northend||NO|
|Lodge Suite 216||2||6||Premier, Northend||NO|
|Lodge Room 116||1||4||Premier, Northend||NO|
|Lodge Room 117||1||4||Premier, Northend||NO|
|Lodge Rooms 115&118, 215&218||1||4||Premier, Northend||NO|
|Lodge Rooms 126,127,128,226,227,228||1||2||One King Bed||NO|
|Lodge Room 230||1||4||2 Queen, Micro/Frig||NO|
|Lodge Rooms 129,130,131||1||4||2 King, Micro/Frig||NO|
|Lodge Suite 231||2||6||Jacuzzi Suite,
|Lodge Suite 229||2||6||Steam Shower,
|Lodge Rooms 119-124 & 220-224||1||4||2 Queen standard||NO|
|Lodge Suites 103,104,106||2||6||2 Queen, 2 twin||NO|
|Lodge Rooms 202,205,207,302,305||1||4||2 Queen, standard||NO|
|Lodge Rooms 203,204,206,303,304||1||4||2 Queen, kitchenette||NO|
|Lodge Room 214||1||4||1 King, kitchen||NO|
|Lodge Rooms 208-213||1||4||2 Queen, kitchenette||NO|
|Davos 1-20 (rents in blocks of 10rooms)||1||2 per room||shared kitchen, living area||NO|
While we do our best to keep everything up-to-date, pricing for lodging is subject to change. Please call: 715.561.2227 or email our reservationists at info@SkiWhitecap.com for up-to-date details and more information about special packages. Please Note: Any non-package (lodging only) reservation that includes a Friday or Saturday night (such as Thursday/Friday or Saturday/Sunday) is subject to our 2-night minimum weekend rate policy.
Presidents' Weekend: Whitecap Mountains 2013-2014 Ski Season will mark the return of Presidents' Weekend being a required minimum three (3) night stay at weekend rate for all 3 nights. Meaning, if any of your reservation dates fall on February 12, 13 or 14th of 2016, the 3 night minimum at weekend rate will be in effect.
The 3-Day Weekender package in the Whitecap Lodge Rooms and the Davos Swiss Inn will be available for Presidents' Weekend.
We value your patronage and look forward to once again being your Presidents' Weekend winter get-a-way destination!
- Lodging rentals at Whitecap are fully equipped with all the basics and are completely ready for your arrival. Bar soap is provided. Guest is responsible for other tolietry items.
- Kitchen: equipment includes flatware, utensils, pots and pans, detergents. Guests should bring items such as salt/pepper, spices, coffee, food, etc
- Linens: bedding linens and towels are provided for the number of individuals for which the unit is rated. Some units are equipped with a hide-a-bed -- sleeping two additional individuals. Bedding linens and towels are not provided for additional hide-a-bed guests -- the guest is therefore responsible for providing these supplies.
- Telephone: units are equipped with telephones (some units are without telephones during the summer months). Area Cell service is VERY limited.
- Amenities: All chalets and condos contain full kitchens including microwave, coffee pot, toaster, stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Chalets and condos also have satellite TV (which may or may not include the networks-ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX) and dvd player. Lodge rooms vary. Call the reservation staff for details.
- Pool Use: All guests of The Whitecap Mountains are invited to enjoy the outstanding pool and huge hot tub facilities located in the Whitecap Lodge. Chalet, Condo and Davos Swiss Inn guests are required to purchase their pool passes which are available at the check-In desk at a cost of $5 per person, per day. Guests of the Whitecap Lodge are required to show their key upon entry into the pool area.
- Lake swimming: Weber Lake provides a public beach in addition to the Whitecap Marina beach. The county requires the purchase of a $3 pass to use their beach.
- Pets: In those units that allow pets there is a $25 pet fee (plus tax).
- TV: All TV's have satellite feed with a basic package, which may or may not include the network channels.
- High Speed Internet Access: is available free of charge from within the Village Center and the lobby of the Whitecap Lodge. The Village Center is where you'll also find the check-in desk, lounge, restaurant, lift ticket windows, deli, bakery, and ski repair/ rental shop.
- State and local taxes are not included in the pricing schedule. Ask for details upon making your reservation.